Monday, August 26, 2013

My School Bag: Stella & Dot "How does she do it" in Navy Stripe ⚓⚓⚓

This summer I was introduced to the fab Stella & Dot accessory line, and fell in love with many of their   items. I needed a quality school bag so, why not? This bag is so adorable, sturdy, and quality. I know it's not gonna rip on me. The fabric has a canvas-type feel and the straps/ details are all brown pleather or silver metal. The bag includes numerous subtle details that I love including nautical charms on the front and little emblems. The bag even greets me with "Hello Gorgeous" written in silver on the inside. Take a look!
Detail on longer strap

Cute charms, right?

Longer strap can be adjusted this way ^

Connection of short straps to body of bag

The bag!

Close-up of material.


Heehee. Written on inside pocket.

Inside of bag.

Big inside pocket (and my textbook)

2 smaller inside pockets. There is one more pocket I use for my phone- I think its for a bottle..

Front pocket

Cute details

Hope you enjoyed the pics! I would totally recommend this bag to anybody in school or on the go that needs a medium/large sized bag. Perfect size for books as you can see :)

Bag- $89 http://www.stelladot.com/shop/en_us/p/shop-by-pattern/stripe-pattern/how-does-she-do-it-navy-stripe
Extra long strap- $19 http://www.stelladot.com/shop/en_us/p/detachable-strap-camel

Comment below- What's your favorite school bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment